Become an SEO Writer in Just 4 Weeks
All businesses needs content. And, whether they’re small, mid-size, large, or conglomerates, they all need writers to write that content. If you can write properly formatted and optimized content, you could be one of those writers. Taking this interactive 4 week ecourse will get you there!
BECOME AN SEO FREELANCE WRITER IN JUST 4 WEEKS
Learn to Write Super-Charged Search Engine Optimized Articles as Part of Your Freelance Writing Portfolio (Write SEO, Engagement, Shareability, and Conversion Effective Articles)
An In-depth Look at Article Writing for the SEO Writer
- What is SEO Writing
- Article Content Properly Formatted and Optimized to Increase Search Engine Ranking and Website Traffic
- How to Create Headlines That Increase Website Traffic and Conversion Rates
- The Basics to the Proper Use of References and Quotes
Editing Your Work
- Self-Editing Books and Articles – 9 Tips Checklist for Writers
- 9 Steps in the Final Stages of Self-editing
- More Self-editing ‘Odds and Ends’ Tips
- Bonus Section – Being a Writer
Lesson One Assignment
Super-Charge Your Blog Posts
1. Super-Charge Your Blog Posts
- Is Blogging Worth Your Time and Effort?
- Keywords, Anchor Text, Tags, and Promotion, Plus Images and Video
- Four More Blog Posting Optimization Tips
- Does the Length of Your Blog Post Matter?
- Content Marketing – Shareability, Sharing, and Paying-it-Forward
- Blogging Smart
2. Blog Post Templates and Formats
- Blog Post Template – The 8 Standard Components
- The 5 Most Popular Blog Post and Article Formats
3. Using Content Curation
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Content Curation as Part of Your Blogging Strategy
- 6 Simple Steps to Using Content Curation
4. Guest Blogging
- Best Guest Blogging Tips and Benefits
- 10 Quick Tips for Guest Blogging
- Is Guest Blogging Still an Effective Link-Building Strategy?
- Want to Guest Blog on High Ranking Sites? Get Out Your Wallet
5. Other Useful Information
- Blog Comments – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Two Warnings: Deleting Images and Use Images Carefully, They May be Copyrighted and You Could be Sued – Two Blogging Warnings
6. Lesson Two Assignment
Search Engine Optimization for Your Blog Posts and Articles
- 20 Basic Blogging and Search Engine Optimization Definitions and Tips
- Super-charged Email Subject Lines
- SEO Marketing and Backlinking – Slow vs. Fast (or Ethical vs. Unethical)
- How to use Trackbacks and Pingbacks Effectively?
- Lesson Three Assignment
Website Optimization – Things you should know as a SEO Writer
1. Website SEO and Ranking
- Website Ranking – Basic Metrics (Elements)
- Visitors, Visits, and Pageviews
- SEO and Website Ranking – Inside Website Traffic ‘Visit Lengths’
- More Ways to Rank Better with Google
- Bonus: 20-Point Website Checklist
- About WordPress
- WordPress Plugins
3. 20 Point Website Checklist
4. Bonus – The Writer Platform
- What Is a Writer Platform and How Do You Create It?
- The Bare-Bottom Basics to Creating Your Writer Online Platform
5. Lesson Four Assignment
Must-Have Report: Creating Your Freelance Writer’s Client List and Lasso Them in
with 3 Simple Steps
Write That eBook and Design Covers and Images in 10 Easy Steps
Using Microsoft Office (49 page ebook – $29.97 Value)
‘How-to’ webinar/videos to make the learning process easy
Review and critique/edit of assignments
Email communication for questions
And, ONE 30-minute call or Screen-sharing webinar to help with comprehension
And, it’s [almost] completely personalized. You order the course and you’ll automatically be brought to Lesson One. I will personally email you Lessons Two through Four – Almost NO automation! *Please read below, regarding Lesson One.
JUST CLICK ON THE BUY NOW BUTTON AND GET YOUR TRAINING STARTED:
STILL NOT SURE? I’ve taken the pressure off by giving you a SEVEN DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! No questions asked. If after the first lesson you don’t think this course will help you write super-charged articles and learn the SEO basics you’ll need to know to be an SEO freelance writer, then I’ll refund your money in full.
Along with learning to write great articles for small businesses and solopreneurs, this course will show you how to optimize your own website content for better traffic and conversion.
You can also check out my Testimonials Page!
GET STARTED TODAY – IT’S A BARGAIN AT $247:
If you’d like to discuss this one-on-one in-depth e-course or learn about my weekly payment plan, you can EMAIL ME AT karencioffi [at] ymail [dot] com
PayPal makes it a bit confusing after paying to get the product. Once you pay for the product, you’re brought to a PayPal page that shows this:
“[Name of buyer], you just completed your payment.”
It gives the transaction number and notes that they’ll send you a receipt via email.
Under this you’re given three links:
Return to [the seller’s email address]
Go to PayPal account overview
Add funds from your bank
Just so you know, it’s the first link – the link to “Return to [the seller’s email address] that will bring you to the immediate download of Lesson One.
If all fails, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY. You can use my email: karencioffi – at- ymail – dot- com
Or, call me at 347 834 6700
I will personally send the first lesson!
Lessons Two through Four will be sent by me personally.
* In regard to Lesson One, I need to send it automatically through PayPal. The reason? After Hurricane Sandy, I was without power for 12 days . . . and I couldn’t get to power.
That means, if you had ordered the course during those 12 days, I wouldn’t have known about it and you wouldn’t have received your lessons. That would have made you MAD! That would have made me SAD!
So, to make sure you receive Lesson One right away, I must use automation. 🙂