Guest Post Guidelines
Article Writing Doctor accepts guest posts. Guest blogging has been around a while, but it’s now one of marketing’s heavy hitters. Spread your wings and guest with us.
Acceptable articles will be on Content Writing and Content Marketing, including Social Media Marketing, SEO Marketing, or Email Marketing. The content MUST be your own.
The Article Particulars:
1. Article length should be between 400 and 800 words.
2. Please be sure to edit and proof before submitting.
3. Please be sure the article is properly formatted.
4. Please include an optimized title – this means include a relevant keyword for your topic. If you’re not familiar with keywords, I may edit the title to make it more effective.
What to include in your submission:
1. Please include TAG words – at least three.
2. Please include a brief bio, which may include one self-serving link to a legitimate, reputable, and ‘G’ rated site.
3. Please include the FULL URL for the link (one) you want included. Include it in parenthesis, right after the word/s you want linked. If the full URL is not included, the word/s will not be linked. The link must be to your own site or a quality relevant site. Links will be checked.
What not to do:
1. Do not include links to other ‘writing services’ or 3rd party sites.
2. Do not embed links, the formatting is lost when copied to Notepad.
Original content is preferred (with 30 day exclusion), but first time reprints are also acceptable as long as the original article link is included.
Note: According to Google, you should include the original article source for all reprints.
We reserve the right to refuse an article.
What’s in it for you? The post will be shared to social networks, including Twitter, GooglePlus, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Facebook. You get to broaden your marketing reach.
If you’re interested in guest posting please send an email to Karen at: karencioffi – at – ymail – dot – com
Be sure to put “AWD Guest Post” in the Subject Box.