Become a Content Writing Powerhouse in Just 6 Weeks
Build Your Business with Search Engine Optimized Articles. Get Traffic. Get Readers. Build Relationships. And, Do It Yourself or In-house.
If you’re on this page, you want to do your own content writing, but either don’t know how or want to make sure you’re doing it right. Wise choice.
It’s a waste of time and effort to write content that doesn’t do what it should: generate visibility, bring traffic, increase your readership and mailing list, boost your authority, and increase your ranking.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO BRING THE WORLD TO YOUR WEBSITE NOW!
This is a six-week e-course for the natural healthcare professional that includes personalized phone or screen-sharing instruction. It provides One-on-One instruction focusing on writing optimized business or health content as part of your marketing strategy.
Learn yourself (or have an employee take the course), so you can meet your own writing needs.
TRAINING YOU OR YOUR STAFF
First, let’s go over a few questions you should ask yourself:
Do you have to constantly worry about having fresh content for your websites, newsletters, emails, products and services, as part of your online marketing strategy?
Do you have trouble finding content that’s been professionally written – content that is properly formatted and utilizes effective SEO, readability, engagement, and shareability elements?
Do you take advantage of content curation to get traffic and quality backlinks?
Do you know what backlinks are and why they’re important?
Do you know what anchor text is or deep linking?
You really do need my help.
You need to get your business visible, moving forward, and converting?
That’s what the Article Writing Doctor can do for you – I will teach you (or one or more of your employees) how to write effective articles for your content marketing needs: blog posts for your website and guest posts, articles for article directories, social media marketing, newsletters, emails, ebooks, and more.
WHY IS CONTENT MARKETING SO IMPORTANT?
Content Marketing is the number one strategy for building and expanding your business. In fact, according to a new report from Technoratimedia, which is based on “over 6,000 influencers, 1,200 consumers, and 150 top brand marketers,” blogs are now heavy hitters with consumers. Blogs are regarded as trustworthy, they are popular, and they wield influence over consumer buying decision making.
The study demonstrated that blogs have more influence than social media outlets. So, your website and blog content is essential. Having an employee who can meet your article needs would be an asset to your company.
In a world that’s connected every second of the day, and that has more and more businesses and individuals vying for online visibility and customers, you need an edge . . . you need knowledge. You need something that will create a flickering light that will grow into a bigger and bigger flaming torch. You need the know-how to bring you, your products/services, and your website to the attention of the search engines and the world. You need to make a connection to those who visit your website. You need a blog and you need to blog frequently.
Statistics show that Google has over 50,000 search requests PER SECOND, that’s around 3,800,000,000 per day. And, there are around 30-40,000 blog posts published every minute, probably more.
In all that internet noise, how do you get noticed? How do you become someone’s search results?
Through content marketing. And, I have the know-how and experience to teach you or your employee/s to write properly formatted, effective, and optimized articles and blog posts. Check out some of my testimonials: CLICK HERE.
Let me train you or one of your employees to write engaging, properly formatted, search engine optimized, and shareable content. Content that will get traffic, get readers, and build relationships. And, the course provides much, much more!
Every day that passes another business is getting customers that could have been yours. Don’t Procrastinate – Get Started Today!
LESSON ONE: An In-depth Look at Article Marketing
1. Article Content Properly Formatted and Optimized to Increase Search Engine Ranking and Website Traffic
2. How to Create Headlines That Increase Website Traffic and Conversion Rates
3. Basics to the Proper Use of References and Quotes
4. Lesson One Assignment
LESSON TWO: Super-charge Your Blog Posts
1. Super-Charge Your Blog Posts
• Is Blogging Worth Your Time and Effort?
• Keywords, Anchor Text, Tags, and Promotion, Plus Images and Video
• Four More Blog Posting Optimization Tips
• Does the Length of Your Blog Post Matter?
• Content Marketing – Shareability, Sharing, and Paying-it-Forward
2. Blog Post Templates and Formats
• Blog Post Template – The 8 Standard Components
• The 5 Most Popular Blog Post and Article Formats
3. Using Content Curation
• 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Content Curation as Part of Your Blogging Strategy
• 6 Simple Steps to Using Content Curation
4. Guest Blogging
• Best Guest Blogging Tips and Benefits
• 10 Quick Tips for Guest Blogging
5. Some Other Interesting and Useful Information
• Blog Comments – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
• Want to Guest Post on a High Ranking Site? Get Out Your Wallet
• Deleting Images and Use Images Carefully, They May be Copyrighted and You Could be Sued – Two Blogging Warnings
6. Lesson Two Assignment
LESSON THREE: Writing for Article Directories and Repurposing
1. Ten Steps to Writing for Article Directories
2. Creating Content: 10 Online Repurposing Formats
3. Lesson Three Assignment
LESSON FOUR: Search Engine Optimization for Your Blog Posts and Articles
1. 20 Basic Blogging SEO Definitions and Tips
2. SEO and Website Ranking – Inside Website Traffic ‘Visit Lengths’
3. Surefire Ways to Get Your Content to Rank Better with Google
4. SEO Marketing and Backlinking – Slow vs. Fast (or Ethical vs. Unethical)
5. How to use Trackbacks and Pingbacks Effectively?
6. Lesson Four Assignment
LESSON FIVE: Email Marketing
1. What is Email Marketing?
2. Getting Subscribers – It’s All About the Offer
3. Eight Must-have Elements in Your Welcome Message
4. How to Get Subscribers to Open Your Emails (Get Higher Open Rates)
5. Seven Email Marketing Tips That Will Help Increase Your Click-Through Conversion Rates
6. Best Days and Times to Send Your Emails Out
7. Effective Email Subject Titles (need content)
8. Personalize Your Automated Emails
9. Ten Safety Tips to Protect Your Email Account
10. Lesson Five Assignment
LESSON SIX: Press Releases
1. Create an Effective Press Release in 7 Easy Steps
2. Tips and Tricks to Creating a Press Release
3. A Rejected Then Rewritten and Accepted Press Release
4. Seven Press Release Examples
6. Lesson Six Assignment
BONUS LESSON: eMarketing with Webinars
1. What is a Webinar?
2. Six Reasons Why You Should Offer Webinars
3. What is a PowerPoint Webinar?
4. What Webinar Service Should You Use?
5. Some Technical Elements of Webinars
6. Preparing for Your PowerPoint Presentation
7. Presenting a PowerPoint Webinar
8. Enhance Conversion Rate
1. How-to webinar/videos to make the learning process easy
2. Review and critique/edit of assignments
3. Email communication for questions
4. And, ONE 30-minute phone call or LIVE screen-sharing webinar to help with comprehension
And, it’s [almost] completely personalized. You order the course and you’ll automatically be brought to Lesson One. I will personally email you Lessons Two through Four – Almost NO automation!
*Please read below, regarding Lesson One.
Get started TODAY! Just click on the Buy Now button (the price will go up to $397 after the initial launch):
STILL NOT SURE?
I’ve taken the pressure off by giving you a SEVEN DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! No questions asked. If after the first lesson you don’t think this course will help you write super-charged articles and learn the SEO basics you’ll need to know to be an SEO freelance writer, then I’ll refund your money in full.
THE RISK IS ELIMINATED.
Along with learning to write great articles for small businesses and solopreneurs, this course will show you how to optimize your own website content for better traffic and conversion.
You can also check out my Testimonials Page!
GET STARTED TODAY FOR ONLY $297 (the cost will be going up soon):
If you’d like to discuss this one-on-one in-depth e-course or learn about my weekly payment plan, you can EMAIL ME AT karencioffi [at] ymail [dot] com
PayPal makes it a bit confusing after paying to get the product. Once you pay for the product, you’re brought to a PayPal page that shows this:
“[Name of buyer], you just completed your payment.”
It also gives the transaction number and notes that they’ll send you a receipt via email.
Under this you’re given three links:
Return to [the seller’s email address, which will be karenrcfv – at – yahoo]
Go to PayPal account overview
Add funds from your bank
Just so you know, it’s the first link – the link to “Return to [the seller’s email address” that will bring you to the immediate download of Lesson One.
If all fails, PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY. You can use my email: karencioffi – at- ymail – dot- com Or, call me at 347– 834– 6700. I will personally send the first lesson!
All the other lessons and trimmings will be sent by me personally.
* In regard to Lesson One, I need to send it automatically through PayPal.
The reason: After Hurricane Sandy, I was without power for 12 days . . . and I couldn’t get to power. That means, if you had ordered the course during those 12 days, I wouldn’t have known about it and you wouldn’t have received your lessons. That would have made you MAD! That would have made me SAD!
So, to make sure you receive Lesson One right away, I must use automation.
Take advantage of this introductory offer of only $397 while it lasts. The cost will be going up to $497.
I’ve been writing articles for business and health sites for years. I’ve had small gigs and projects so big I had to hire freelance subcontractors. I know what’s involved in writing business and health content for money. And, I know how to create ‘good’ Alexa.com rankings, as well as how to get on page ONE of Google’s search results.
Let me show you how to make your articles super-charged!
I get it. You have enough to do and don’t have the time or inclination to learn to write SEO content. You’re not alone.
I have the solution!
Let me write the content for you. Check out my Writing Services Page.